CDO Executive Circle
CDOs meet CHROs
Digital elite and management thought leaders meet at the Zukunft Personal Europe
Digital change is now apparent at every level and in every area of a company. Even if the priorities are currently in production and supply chain, human resource management will be one of the areas most affected by the disruptions.
The CDO Executive Circle consequently deals with the challenges involved in successfully implementing digitalisation and the change management processes associated with it.
In the Executive Lounge an interactive discussion under the motto "CDO meets CHROs" will take place. As a top decision-maker, you can network and exchange about the challenges of the digital transformation and the associated change management processes. This includes questions such as:
- How can companies break ingrained habits and introduce a sensible paradigm shift?
- How can companies successfully involve and empower their employees?
- What are the requirements for digital leadership?
- How can a lasting cultural change be achieved?
- How do you focus?
- What role does HR management play in the area of tension "expectations of top management vs the time given to the organization for transformation"?
There will also be an impulse lecture. The discussion will be moderated in the VIP area of the Executive Lounge by Mr. Thomas Zimmerer: he is an experienced CDO who has successfully managed digital transformations in various organizations. We look forward to your active contribution to this exclusive discussion!
To counter these challenges, we need to encourage an exchange between chief digital officers and human resource managers and promote joint cooperation. Guests are:
- Peter Bruhn, Vice President Digital Transformation, TAKKT AG
- Julius Ganns, VP Digital & Strategic Innovation, Vorwerk International
- Marco Hein, Head of Digital & Innovation, Ravensburger
- Nicole Kösling, Head of Personnel Department, VW Werk Wolfsburg, Volkswagen AG
- Sven Markschläger, Chief Digital Officer, Krombacher Group
- Michael Mollath, Chief Digital Information Officer, Deutsche Messe AG
- Prof. Dr. Gunther Olesch, CEO Personnel and Computer Science, Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG
- Dr. Reza Moussavian, Head of Digital & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Andrea Tenbrüggen, Head of Human Resources, Villa Luna Kindertagesstätten GmbH
- Jannis Tsalikis, General Manager Human Resources, Lautsprecher Teufel
The Zukunft Personal Europe as the leading platform for shapers of the working world, has set itself this task and is bringing both disciplines together on day 1 (17 September) of the expo event at the CDO Executive Circle:
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Business breakfast
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. | Impulse lecture with discussion
- 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. | Panel discussion (Keynote Stage)
Please note that only invited guests who have registered for the CDO Executive Circle can take part.